Posting Announcements to Internal Users
Brick River is an excellent platform to post announcements to on the homepage. They are used to highlight important messages which you want to be broadcasted to the users. You can post announcements only if you have administrator rights. Let us understand the steps for posting announcements:
- On the Admin menu, click Announcements.
- On the Announcements page, the list of previously created announcements is displayed. To create a new announcement, click Post New Announcement.
- In the new Announcement page, enter the details such as:
- Title: The title of the announcement.
- Admins only?: Toggle this button to choose whether the announcement should be visible to only administrators or everyone.
- Written Date: Select the date and time.
- Visible on Homepage To Date: Select how long you want the announcement should be visible on the homepage
- Visible To Date: Choose how long you want the announcement should be visible on the announcements page.
- Body: Enter the content of the announcement. You can also add snippets, images, links, etc in the body of the announcement.
- Once you have finished, click Post.
- The new post is shown in the list of announcements. You can open and edit as required.