How to Download All Attachments From a Reg Form
Written Instructions for Mass Download of Attachments Uploaded to a Reg Form
This process utilizes a Google Chrome browser plugin. Make sure you're completing the following steps in Chrome.
- From the top, black menu bar, select Reg -> Forms. From the available list of forms, select the specific form that you'd like to download all the attachments from.
- Under the Download/Share button, select Created Shared Report. Select the checkboxes by the fields you need in the report, and make sure that the field where form users have uploaded attachments is selected. Click the Share button to open a new tab with your report.
- In a new tab in Google Chrome, open this link for the Simple Mass Downloader Google Chrome extension. Select the blue "Add to Chrome" button to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- With the extension installed, return to the tab where your shared report is open. Right click and select "Add page links to list."
- A pop-up window appears and asks you to choose which file formats you want the extension to download. To be safe, you can select all formats, but you really only need formats that were uploaded as attachments. For example, you might have asked users to complete a fillable PDF and upload it. If all the uploaded attachments to your reg form were PDF format, you would only need to select PDF from the list.
- Click the "Download Now" button to start the download. NOTE: The extension will download all the detected attachments to download location set as default in your Google Chrome browser settings. For most people, this will be the Downloads folder on their computer.