Managing Registrations and Forms
Brick River form creator is a very versatile system. It allows you to create event registration forms of all types, surveys, and contact update requests. You can also use it to receive payments, including donations. When a form is submitted, Brick River creates or updates a contact record and adds a record to the view of registrations for that form. For each form submitted, Brick River evaluates that First Name, Last Name, and Email address indicated on the form. If they match an existing contact - that contact will be edited. The registration field will be updated to include the name of the form that was submitted. If no match is found, the registrant is added as a new contact.
In this tutorial, you are going to understand how to manage all the registrations and forms in Brick River system.
Step 1 - Manage Forms
- On the top menu, click Reg->Forms. On this page, you can see an overview of all the active and open registration forms. You can open any form to review it.
- Click New Form to create a new form.
- Click View archived forms to view all the archived forms.
- On the top right corner, you can see the overall statistics of the forms such as total registrations, people registered, the total value of all registrations, and the total collected amount.
- In the search field, enter the name of the form to search for it.
Step 2 - Manage Registrations
- To manage the registrations and perform various actions, click on any form to open it. You can see the list of people who have registered.
- Select an option from all registrations(5) drop-down list to filter the list of the registrations to be displayed. For example, if you want to see the list of people who owe you money, select that owe money from the drop-down list.
- Click Download/Share to perform various actions such as downloading the registration details in tabular or paged format, viewing the details in a separate browser, creating a shared report, and viewing your shared reports.
- If you want to search by name, enter the name in the search field and click Search.
- If you want to email any particular registrant, click Email. Now when you email people from the reg system it uses the "regular Brick River emailer". So you can send people pretty emails now.
- Click on any of the buttons in Other screens section to view more details such as confirmation messages, invoice, and email messages.
- Click Registrants&Name Tags button next to the Email button to open the list of contacts who have been registered. Also, name tags and label-making is no longer available only to admins/reg admins. Everyone that can manage a reg form, can make a name tag.