Building Your Recipient List in the Emailer
Creating Recipient List
Once you have finished composing your email, you have to add the list of recipients before sending it. There are two ways to add them. You can either enter the list of recipients manually or import them from previously created lists.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to build a recipient list in the emailer.
Step 1 - Creating recipients By hand
- Login to the Brick river system and click Email. In the email center window, click Create a new email. After you finish composing your message, there are two options to Add recipients.
- Click By hand to enter the email address of the recipients.
Step 2 - Creating recipients From a list
- The second one is to choose your contact list which has already been built. Click the drop-down From a list and there are three options.
- Click Contacts->Subscribers to choose your recipients from a subscription list.
- Click Upload a CSV to import contacts from an excel sheet.
- Click Contacts-> People to choose your recipients from the contacts list. A new window which has the details of the all the people included in the list is displayed.
- Click Email to use these contacts as email recipients.
- Click Add to this draft to add the recipients. If you want to add them to a new email, click Create a new email. In this article, we will add them to our draft email.
- Click View them on the top left corner to see the list of contacts who will receive this email.
- Click Remove all recipients if you want to remove them from the list.
- Click Send to the send the email.