FormVites is a forms management and invitation add-on to the Registration Module in the Brick River system that allows you to simplify and streamline the process of submitting and sharing a group of forms with one or more individuals. It lets you create reg forms, add them to a FormVite, build your invitation list and send that list an email with a link to the forms. For example, if you want all the people in your company to fill out a set of forms every year, you can use the FormVites option in Brick River. Every person on your list will be emailed a link which will redirect them to the invite page. From this page, they can fill out the list of forms you curated, at their own pace. FormVites makes it very easy for everyone to access the forms.
In this tutorial, we are going to understand how to manage already built FormVites. If you are looking to learn more about setting up a FormVite, check out this document. If you need to report from a FormVite, check out this document.
IN THIS DOC
- Managing Existing FormVites
- Tour of a FormVite's detail page
- Managing a FormVite that requires approval
MANAGING EXISTING FORMVITES
The FormVites are managed and edited from the FormVites main page. To access the FormVites page, click Reg->FormVites. The list of unarchived FormVites is displayed.
- You can search for FormVites by entering the search criteria in the Search field.
- Click Copy this FormVite link next to the FormVite to copy it.
- Click View Archive at the bottom of the page to see the list of archived FormVites.
- Click on the Title of the FormVite to access the details of the FormVite.
A FormVite's Detail Page
- The top of the details page lists the required and optional forms included in the FormVite with links to the forms for managing or editing them in the reg system. Click the Edit FormVite button to edit the FormVite and access the settings page described in the first part of this doc.
- Select the Tag to filter for a specific invitee type. This must be pre-configured in the FormVite's settings page before the option displays on this detail page. Read more on setting up registration types for FormVites in this doc.
- Select the Progress level of the invitees to filter the invitee list and view only the invitees at that progress level.The progress levels are explained below:
- All Invitees: Everyone added to the invite list, regardless of status
- No Response: Added to the invitee list and has not yet clicked on the FormVite link sent via email
- Viewed: Viewed the FormVite page, whether or not they have started any forms
- Not Started: Invitees who haven't submitted any of the forms in the FormVite yet
- Started: At least one of the FormVite forms has been completed and saved
- Not Submitted: The FormVite as a whole has not been submitted. Once the invitee completes all the elements of the FormVite, they must hit Submit for it to be recorded as submitted.
- Submitted: The FormVite has been submitted and is available for review and approval, if that option was configured in the settings.
- Not Approved: Of all the invitees, this displays those who haven't had their FormVite approved, whether or not it has been submitted.
- Approved: If the FormVite requires approval, this is the group of invitees that have had their completed FormVite approved
- Click on the Contact name to view the invitee's FormVite page.
- Once an invitee has started one of the forms in the FormVite, it is visible from the FormVite's details page. Forms can be viewed for printing, reviewing, editing and managing.
Managing FormVites Requiring Approval
If approval is set to "on" in the FormVite's settings, once an invitee submits a FormVite, the status of the FormVite changes to Submitted for Approval. The Approve and Unsubmit buttons then become available.
If a form needs to be updated or edited after being submitted, click on Unsubmit, so the invitee can go back and edit their forms (provided the reg forms allow for editing after submission). If the FormVite is complete, it can be approved. FormVites can be unapproved later, if necessary.